- Bolivian President Votes in Subnational Electionsby teleSUR/capc-MS on Apr 11, 2021 at 4:49 pm
After voting, Luis Arce praised the success of the opening of the elections. He also reiterated his criticism of the OAS.
- General Election Day Begins in Peruby teleSUR/capc-MS on Apr 11, 2021 at 1:59 pm
The country is looking for a president who will last in office after four in the last four and a half years failed to finish their mandates.
- St. Vicent and the Granadines Covered In Ashes, Authorities Sayby teleSUR/esf-MS on Apr 11, 2021 at 1:48 pm
In the update, NEMO said that "The majority of the country is out of power and covered in ash. Also, the authority said the conditions resembled "a battlefield." At least 16 000 people lived in the areas that had to be evacuated.
- Live: Ecuador Hits the Polls in Decisive Runoff Electionby teleSUR/les-MS on Apr 11, 2021 at 12:25 pm
Sunday's second-round presidential elections in Ecuador will have a profound impact not just on the nation's future but also on the global scene.
- Election Bolivia: Four Out of Nine Departments Decide Todayby teleSUR/esf-MS on Apr 11, 2021 at 12:24 pm
The MAS won in three out of nine Bolivia's departments, Oruro, Cochabamba, and Potosi. The opposition politician and former presidential candidate Fernando Camacho won the historically right-leaning Santa Cruz while the ‘Third System Movement’ party won Beni.
- Perú: The Most Complex Election Everby teleSUR/AK on Apr 11, 2021 at 1:14 am
Perú is again facing a complex general election, in the context of perhaps the worst political economic and health crisis in decades. The spectacular loss of popular credibility in the political establishment is mirrored in the amount of presidential hopefuls: 18 of them, of which polls show […]
- Ecuador: an Election With Global Impact on Banking and Tax Heavensby teleSUR/AK on Apr 10, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Sunday’s second round presidential elections in Ecuador will have a profound impact not just on the nation's future, but on the global scene as well, argues Peter V. y C. Vann Woodward a professor at Yale University in the United States.
- Volcano Still a Significant Threat in St Vincent, PM Warnsby teleSUR/AK on Apr 10, 2021 at 9:15 pm
The continuing eruption of the La Soufriere volcano in the Caribbean island of St.Vincent was causing major disruptions Saturday, with some 16,000 residents being evacuated from the “Red Zone” near the volcano. So far no casualties have been reported.
Copa America Brazil 2019 2019 marks the 46th edition of the Copa America with Brazil as the host nation. This men's football championship is organised by South America's football ruling body CONMEBOL. 10 CONMEBOL nations have qualified, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile,...
Latinos.com.au is excited to offer its members an opportunity to win a double pass to see one of two Latin American films featuring in this years Sydney Film Festival. HOW TO ENTER- 6 DOUBLE PASSES TO GIVEAWAY! To enter the competition simply...
Latinos.com.au would like to announce its exciting new partnership with Student Flights - Flight Centre. As a result, all visitors to our site will now have exclusive access to a dedicated travel team for all their travel needs –...
Sorry, no listings were found.